The Alturi Series can be summed up in one word: luxury. Designed with elegance, made in the U.S., fueled with power, and loaded with every feature, this grill sets the bar for luxury outdoor cooking.
The Alturi Grills ALT30 can be summed up in one word: luxury. Designed with elegance, Made in the USA construction, fueled with power, and loaded with every feature, this grill sets the bar for luxury outdoor cooking. The Alturi ALT30 gas grill is constructed from heavy-duty 304-grade stainless steel for long-lasting performance and durability. This 30" built-in gas grill is equipped with two stainless steel U-shaped / red cast brass burners rated for 26,000 BTUs each. The 780 square inch cooking area is covered with 9mm thick, heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grates.
Locked-in Briquette Trays
A ceramic briquette tray system sits under the grates, which absorb radiant heat from the burners, ensuring the grill provides even heat across the cooking surface. Stainless steel heat zone separators placed between the burners prevent heat from bleeding over, allowing you to cook foods at different temperatures simultaneously or use the grill in a two-zone setup, with one portion for direct, high heat cooking and the other for cooler indirect cooking.
Double Lined Grill Hood
A double-lined grill hood prevents heat discoloration and retains heat. This gas grill also boasts a 15,000 BTU rear infrared rotisserie burner for expanded cooking flexibility. The heavy-duty rotisserie kit can hold up to 100 pounds. Flame thrower ignition supported by a backup flush tube ensures safe, reliable lighting without the need for batteries or electricity. For additional convenience, this grill offers details such as LED front panel illumination, interior halogen lighting and a spring-assisted hood for effortless lifting.
- Burner Type - Stainless Steel U-Tube Burners.
- Stainless Steel Construction: Complete #304 stainless steel construction for a quality construction
- Captured Briquette Trays: Unique ceramic briquettes sit above the burner to provide radiant heat and eliminate hot/cold zones across the cooking surface
- Heavy Duty 9mm Cooking Grates: 9mm thick stainless steel cooking grates provide superior heat retention and durability
- Double Lined Hood: Thick, double-lined and spring assisted hood ensures consistent cooking environment
- Analog Temperature Gauge: Built in 3-inch temperature gauge embedded into the hood's exterior monitors your grilling temperature
- Flame Thrower Ignition: Unique technology shoots a burst of flame to light the tube burners more reliably than traditional spark ignitions
- Infrared Back Burner: 11,000 BTU infrared back burner for professional style rotisserie cooking (rotisserie kit included)
- Built In Lighting: Interior halogen lights shine on the cooking surface while the LED front panel lighting adds aesthetic appeal
Heat Zone Separators: Integrated heat zone separators allow independent zone cooking by keeping the heat from each burner confined to its own area
Heavy-duty U-Tube Burners
26,000 BTU RatingSummerset Stainless Steel Burners are the best burners on the market. Made of commercial grade Stainless Steel Burners, these burners offer unmatched durability, ruggedness and can handle high BTU power at the turn of a knob!
All Summerset Professional Grills are warranted for the lifetime of the original owner on construction, manufacturer defects, frame, housing, cooking grates, burners and valves. This warranty does NOT cover normal wear and weathering, assembly and/or maintenance OR use in a commercial application. At the Manufacturer's sole discretion, products under warranty will be repaired and/or replaced at no charge to the customer. Any returns sent back must be sent via prepaid freight and in the original retail packaging.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.